Monday, July 18, 2011

revisiting the list already?

My friend SC said that she's killing her commitment to write every day by writing about one of her list objectives every day. that seems super obvious and easy. Instead! I am going to just modify some of my goals.

- instead of writing every day, I will write at least every other day.
- I have figured out how to really rock at my cookbook challenge! MWA HA HA. I will cook one receipe from each country in the children's international cookbook (I'm not at home so I don't remember the title).
- since I have to admit I am not going to remember to meditate daily, we're changing it to once a week.
- I forgot to clarify: $25 into the savings account at least once a month.
- this also was supposed to be once a month: Do without reading books for a whole day.

Yes, I am totally lowering expectations. I refuse to call myself lazy, but I will point out that even with lowered expectations, I am crushing this list, because I can already cross one off: move all my stored crap out of mother's attic. HAHAHAHA! One down, 29 to go!

No comments: